- M.Sc. in Statistics, The George Washington University (GWU), 2007, U.S.
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, GWU, 2006, U.S.
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Helwan University, 1999, Egypt.
- Professional Certificate in Computer Systems and Applications, American University in Cairo (AUC), 1997, Egypt.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Communications and Electronics, Ain Shams University, 1995, Egypt.
- All of my teaching materials.
- All of my online course.
The research areas of MESC Labs: data science, data analysis, probabilistic analysis, statistical analysis, machine learning, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, image processing, computer aided detection, data visualization.